2014-03-01

Best Funny Photos Of Day

A brief guide to proper birthsday etiquette.

A salt with a deadly weapon.

Dehydrated water.
Dear algebra.

Dog needs his morning coffee.

Don’t forget to be awesome today.

Donald Trump photobombed.

Early acupuncture.

First time with condom

Having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations much more interesting

Home is where your Wi-Fi connects automatically

I love you with all my boobs. I would say heart, but my boobs are bigger.

Jesus handing out fish and bread

I love you with all my boobs. I would say heart, but my boobs are bigger

Meetings: the practical alternative to work

Modern education

Pink Freud.

Santa Claus is cumming into town.

The emergency pack.
The most dangerous animal in the world.

There are two rules for success.

Turtles do nothing and they live for 150 years.

What’s opposite of original?

No comments:

Post a Comment